. “I think it just has, its more comforta

Ovdje možete podijeliti Vaša ili iskustva o kojima se čuli a tiču se donatora? Ko je najviše pomogao Vašoj sredini u procesu obnove od poplava?
lw789

. “I think it just has, its more comforta

PostPostao/la lw789 » ned ožu 18, 2018 5:36 am

BELGRADE, Serbia -- Novak Djokovic has served many match-winning aces on the tennis court, but now he has fired a major one in the flood-hit Balkans. The worlds No. 2 tennis player has achieved what no politician has managed since the bloody Balkan wars in the 1990s: to at least temporarily reunite former bitter wartime foes as they jointly struggle against the regions worst flooding in more than a century. Djokovic has sparked worldwide financial and media support for victims of the massive river water surge that has killed at least 45 people and left hundreds of thousands homeless in Serbia, Bosnia and Croatia. The Serb has in the past triggered fury in the other former Yugoslav republics for what people considered nationalistic gestures, such as celebrating his victories with a three-finger victory sign that was used by Serb soldiers during their wartime campaigns in Croatia and Bosnia. What has set Djokovics flood salvage campaign apart is that he didnt just seek international support for Serbia. He also did it for Bosnia and Croatia which were at war with Serbia. All three states are still harbouring a deep mutual hatred and distrust, 20 years after the wars ended and the former Yugoslavia split up into seven different countries. "My heart is breaking when I see that so many people were evacuated and endangered in Bosnia! More than 950,000!!! Hold on brothers ... help will come from the world," Djokovic wrote on Twitter. "I also see that the east of Croatia is hit by floods ... I sincerely hope that it will not hit you like Serbia and Bosnia. Keep safe." "Long live the people of former Yugoslavia. Let God be with you," he wrote, adding a map of the former Yugoslavia with the flags of now different countries. The floods have triggered unprecedented regional solidarity in the Balkans, with the former Yugoslav countries sending rescue teams and humanitarian aid to each other over their borders. After beating top-ranked Rafael Nadal in the final of the Masters tournament in Rome on Sunday, Djokovic donated all the prize money -- about $500,000 -- to the flood victims. His charity foundation collected another $600,000. "There have not been floods like this in the existence of our people," Djokovic said. "It is a total catastrophe of biblical proportions. I dont really know how to describe it." Djokovics gestures triggered mostly positive public support in both Croatia and Bosnia. "Im not Djokovics supporter or like tennis," said Davor Buric, a university student in Zagreb, Croatian capital. "It is nice that he mentioned not only Serbia, but also Croatia and Bosnia. Djokovic has nothing to do with the war, and I have never heard him saying anything against other nationalities." In Bosnia, national football team coach Safet Susic said Djokovic had won "the support of the whole of Bosnia" with his campaign, and promised to support him in the upcoming Grand Slam tournaments -- the French Open and Wimbledon. Djokovic replied by saying he will support Bosnia at the World Cup in Brazil. Such sentiments in Bosnia and Croatia have prompted some commentators to nickname him "Marshal Djokovic" after Marshal Josip Broz Tito, the post World War II Yugoslav communist leader who managed to keep Yugoslavia united with iron fist. With his death in 1980, the country started unraveling along ethnic lines. "This water ... has destroyed what we have been building for the past 20 years," wrote prominent Croatian columnist and writer Vedrana Rudan in an ironic commentary on her web page. "Djokovic has sketched the map of Yugoslavia, he greets both our and his people ... the slaughter has separated us, the drowning has reunited us." Sergio Ramos Jersey . Hamels threw seven sharp innings to earn his 100th career victory, Domonic Brown had a career-best five RBIs and the Philadelphia Phillies beat the Cincinnati Reds 12-1 on Saturday night to end a four-game losing streak. Pepe Jersey . New York City FC introduced Frank Lampard in Brooklyn on Thursday after signing the 36-year-old former Chelsea midfielder to a two-year contract. http://www.realmadridfcprohop.us/Mateo- ... id-Jersey/. -- Lindsey Vonn squeezed in a little freeskiing on Thanksgiving morning, a step in the right direction for a return to racing after reinjuring her right knee in a recent training crash. Keylor Navas Jersey .Brazil midfielder Ricardo Goulart scored the winner in the 50th minute to give the defending champion a four-point advantage in the standings over second-place Sao Paulo, which beat rival Palmeiras 2-0. Marco Asensio Jersey . Rosbergs time of 1 minute, 33.185 seconds at the Bahrain International Circuit was a quarter of a second faster than Hamilton, who had to abandon his final flying lap after running wide at the first corner.PHOENIX - One is looking to finally carve out a niche in the majors; one is hoping to reestablish himself at the big league level. Kyle Drabek and Ricky Romero are back with the Blue Jays and as the club plays out the string of September games, the two have much to prove but no guarantees of the opportunities theyll get. “Theyll pitch,” said manager John Gibbons. “Were not sure exactly what role theyre going to be in. Ricky just threw Sunday so hes off a few more days anyway. Drabek threw, I think it was Friday, so he wouldnt be available to throw until tomorrow anyway. Weve got plenty of arms down there now.” The Jays have committed to keeping Mark Buehrle, R.A. Dickey and J.A. Happ on a regular schedule and with three off days between now and the remainder of the season, opportunities to start will be few. Dont forget, too, that Todd Redmond and Esmil Rogers continue to make their respective cases for regular turns. On merit, Redmond has earned the right to remain in the rotation for the rest of the season. Romeros recall comes after a second consecutive down season, this one with Triple-A Buffalo. He posted a 5.78 ERA over 22 starts and averaged five walks per nine innings. His only two appearances with the Blue Jays were in May, both were losses and neither was pretty. “Just go out there and compete and do what I know how to do,” said Romero of his recall. “Thats go out there and get outs and just end on a good note. I think thats the biggest thing, just getting another opportunity and just take advantage of it.” Romero leaned on Bisons pitching coach Bob Stanley for advice throughout the season. Stanley, remember, was on the mound for the infamous Bill Buckner error in the 1986 World Series. He knows a thing or two about facing adversity. “I think, I mean a lot of the things that Ive overcome is just the mental part of the game,” said Romero. “Early on I think that was kind of kicking my butt. Little by little I overcame it. It was tough to see those little victories along the way.” Drabek has recovered from a second Tommy John elbow ligament replacement surgery. ; Perhaps Drabeks most impressive statistic, in 14 minor league appearances at three levels, is his six walks in 43 innings of work.dddddddddddd “For me, personally, I think its just mechanic wise, adding a little bit of turn that I had in high school and what the Jays wanted me to do,” said Drabek of his improved control. “I think it just has, its more comfortable for me on the mound with each pitch.” Like Romero, Drabek has battled emotional demons. There were times in 2011 and 2012, prior to the injury, when Drabek battled to control his pitches and his emotions. He thinks he changed during his injury. “Definitely learned more about myself and the game,” said Drabek. “I think, also, I grew up baseball wise. I started to figure out things that either I was or wasnt doing before surgery and I think its helped.” 40-MAN ROSTER ADJUSTMENTS Of the five players who joined the Blue Jays on Tuesday, only Kyle Drabek was on the 40-man roster. Space had to be made for Ricky Romero, Luis Perez, Jeremy Jeffress and Mike Nickeas. The club had one spot available and so to open another three spots, Melky Cabrera (knee) and Josh Johnson (forearm) were transferred to the 60-day disabled list and the club designated for assignment outfielder Mauro Gomez (.249/.322/.521, 29 HR with Triple-A Buffalo.) SANTOS FIRST MAJOR LEAGUE AT BAT In the eighth inning of Mondays game, Sergio Santos had his first career major league at bat and first professional at bat since 2009. The former shortstop turned pitcher saw two sinking fastballs, which clocked 89 and 90 miles per hour, from Diamondbacks starter Brandon McCarthy. They seemed faster to a guy who hadnt hit in four years. “Like a zillion miles an hour, no doubt about it,” said Santos. “It was pretty much almost surreal. It was a fun feeling, I mean it was good. Im just hoping I can get another one.” He used Mark DeRosas batting helmet and a bat belonging to Melky Cabrera. Santos grounded out to Diamondbacks third baseman Eric Chavez. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Natrag na “Donatori”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 0 gostiju.