a go at the police." "I don

Podijelite Vaše iskustvo s donacijom ili donacijama koje ste primili.
lw789

a go at the police." "I don

PostPostao/la lw789 » sri pro 20, 2017 6:21 am

MINSK, Belarus -- Russian player Vadim Shipachyov has been banned for three games for a big hit on Finlands Pekka Jormakka at the world championships. After receiving the hit in the second period on Sunday, Jormakka was unconscious for four minutes and was taken to a hospital with a concussion. The International Ice Hockey Federation says the disciplinary panel ruled that Shipachyov performed an illegal hit with his right shoulder to Jormakkas head, following through with his upper arm. Shipachyov will miss Mondays game against the United States and the following games against Kazakhstan on Wednesday and Latvia on Saturday. Shipachyov was not penalized for the hit during the game that Russia won 4-2. Custom Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys . 22. Wade averaged 26.3 points, 4.3 rebounds, 2.7 assists and 2.0 steals while leading the Heat to a 3-0 record. The 31-year-old shot 60 percent from the field and 50 percent from 3-point range en route to his 17th weekly honor. Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys . Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone dismissed Tuesdays massive anti-government protest in Manama as "a lot of kids having a go at the police." "I dont think its anything serious at all," Ecclestone was quoted as saying in The Guardian newspaper on Wednesday. http://www.diamondbacksapparelsshop.com ... rsey-c-19/. His fellow Finn, 21 years his junior, had just arrived in Anaheim and was hoping to stick with the Ducks. Luis Gonzalez Jersey . Bradwell was scheduled to become a free agent Tuesday. Born and raised in Toronto, Bradwell is entering his sixth CFL season, with all six played for his hometown Argonauts. Yasmany Tomas Jersey . 1 and reigning champion Caroline Wozniacki was among Thursdays third-round winners, while second- seeded Victoria Azarenka pulled out of the draw at the $4.FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. - On the eve of training camp, the Atlanta Falcons have agreed to terms on a new contract with receiver Roddy White. The Falcons announced the four-year extension Thursday. According to ESPNs Adam Schefter, the deal is worth up to $30 million, including $18 million for the next two seasons. White holds the team records for career receptions (685) and yards receiving (9,436). But he battled ankle and hamstring injuries last season, miissing three games and ending his streak of 133 in a row.dddddddddddd White did end the year on a hot streak, with 43 catches for 502 yards and two touchdowns over the final five games. With the retirement of tight end Tony Gonzalez and questions about the health of receiver Julio Jones, the 32-year-old White is still a vital part of the Atlanta offence. The Falcons open training camp Friday attempting to bounce back from a 4-12 season. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Natrag na “Iskustvo korisnika”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Nema prijavljenih korisnika/ca. i 1 gost.