ights Sabres-Pens game when th

Podijelite informacije o zloupotrebi donacija u Vašoj sredini.
lw789

ights Sabres-Pens game when th

PostPostao/la lw789 » uto pro 19, 2017 5:54 am

ORLANDO, Fla. -- James Harden scored 31 points, including 25 in the second half, and the Houston Rockets dug out of a double-digit, first-half hole to beat the Orlando Magic 101-89 on Wednesday night. The Rockets dominated inside, outscoring the Magic 58-26 in the paint. Dwight Howard added 19 points and 14 rebounds in his second trip to Orlando to face his former team. Houston trailed in the second quarter by as many as 14 points, but battled back to win for the 13th time in 15 outings. Arron Afflalo led the Magic with 18 points. The Magic dropped to 0-2 this season against the Rockets. Orlando played without Jameer Nelson and Victor Oladipo. Nelson was out sick and Oladipo missed his first game of the season with soreness in his left ankle. Howard scored 11 points in the third quarter, connecting on five of his six field-goal attempts, to help the Rockets take 10-point lead into the fourth. The Magics second unit surged at the start of the period, and cut the deficit to three and prompted the Rockets to quickly re-insert their starters. Harden immediately scored five straight points, and Terrence Jones added a layup to push Houstons lead back up to 86-76 with 5:37 to play. Orlando never got closer than eight points the rest of the way. Orlando fans greeted Howard with a round of boos during player introductions and another the first time he touched the ball after the game tipped off. Howard briefly silenced them, slamming down a dunk on the Rockets first possession. It was one of his few highlights early, though, as the Magic rode hot early shooting and jumped out to a 14-point first-quarter advantage on the way to a 48-41 halftime lead. The Magic did honour Howard, with a video tribute on the scoreboard between the first and second quarter as part of the teams season-long 25th anniversary celebration. But even that was met with sporadic boos during the presentation from fans. Howard said before the game that he thought the video package could bring about some emotion. He was on the bench when it was played, but managed a slight smile as the booing persisted. It continued whenever Howard touched the ball, and he struggled at different points in the half, finishing with just seven points. Orlando started the half connecting on 10 of its first 14 field-goal attempts. That cooled to 44 per cent by halftime, with Houston holding a 26-18 advantage on scoring inside the paint, and 28-18 rebounding edge. Notes: Oladipo had been the only Magic player to appear every game this season before Wednesday. Magic coach Jacque Vaughn said the rookies injury doesnt stem from a particular incident, but is just general soreness. ... Former NBA player Grant Hill sat courtside. Tim Williams Jersey . The Brazilian-born strikers brace drew him level with Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo as the leagues leading scorers with 17 goals apiece through 16 rounds. "The important thing is to help the team win, not the goals," Diego Costa said. After a first half dominated by defence, Atletico pressed Valencia into its area and Diego Costa did the rest. Eric Weddle Jersey .A. Dickey earned an American League Gold Glove on Tuesday to become the first Toronto Blue Jays pitcher to win the award. http://www.ravensjerseyscheapauthentic. ... ck-jersey/. Sociedad remained in sixth place with Villarreal a point behind in seventh, both in Europa League spots and in striking distance of fourth place and the final Champions League berth. Sociedad forward Carlos Vela chipped goalkeeper Jaime Jimenez after receiving an equally exquisite lobbed pass from Ruben Pardo to set him up in the 23rd minute at Anoeta Stadium. Tavon Young Jersey . -- Canadas Nicole Vandermade won the Four Winds Invitational on Sunday for her first Symetra Tour title, closing with a 4-under 68 for a one-stroke victory. Bronson Kaufusi Jersey . -- Detroit Tigers third baseman Miguel Cabrera has a broken bone below his right eye after being struck by a bad-hop grounder, sidelining the star slugger for at least a week with opening day on deck.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca. Hi Kerry, I have watched thousands of games but I have never seen this. In the first period of Mondays game between the Penguins and Sabres, Pittsburghs Tanner Glass accidentally high-sticked a Buffalo player along the boards, then the puck came back to him. He closed in a bit on the net and ripped a shot which Ryan Miller deflected into the corner - there was another Penguin there and a couple of Buffalo players. I am not sure at what point the referees arm was raised, but Fleury raced to the bench for another attacker. Play was then whistled down and Glass received a high-sticking penalty. My question is: had Glass scored on his shot would the goal have counted? Does somehow the intent to blow the whistle factor in here? Thanks for any clarification you can offer, Kerry. John DickieLondon, Ontario Hi John:Perhaps you werent even born in 1987 but a similar incident happened to yours truly during Game 5 of the Stanley Cup Playoffs that year at the Montreal Forum in the hotly contested Battle of Quebec between the Canadiens and the Nordiques. I raised my arm for a delayed penalty and got caught up watching the follow-up action to where the infraction had occurred and while the "offending team" had possession of the puck. Seeing that my arm was raised to call a penalty with his team in possession of the puck the offending team goalie raced out of his crease for an extra attacker. A change of puck possession with no whistle blown resulted in an attack toward the unguarded cage and caused the goalie to throw on the brakes half way to his players bench. Through instinct and a quick replay in my brain I recognized that the offending team had possession of the puck at the time of the infraction and I immediately blew the whistle to assess the penalty. It was a minor embarrrassment for me but no damage was done as result of my slow whistle.dddddddddddd That is what occurred in Monday nights Sabres-Pens game when the referee in the neutral zone, looking down the wall, did a great job in catching the quick high-stick by Tanner Glass to the chin of Tyler Ennis of the Sabres. The referee remained focused on Ennis to determine if an injury had resulted as the Buffalo player grabbed his chin. In that moment of time the shot on goal was taken by Tanner Glass of the Penguins. As Ryan Miller made the save and steered the rebound to the corner behind his net Marc-Andre Fleury had already bolted from his net for an extra attacker! The referee, like me, recognized that the offending team had puck possession following the infraction and stopped play to assess the penalty. If the shot by Glass had gotten past Miller and entered the net the goal would immediately have been disallowed and the penalty assessed as per rule 78.5 (xi)—During the delayed calling of a penalty, the offending team cannot score unless the non-offending team shoots the puck into their own net. This shall mean that a deflection off an offending player or any physical action by an offending player that may cause the puck to enter the non-offending teams goal, shall not be considered a legal goal. Play shall be stopped before the puck enters the net (wherever possible) and the signaled penalty assessed to the offending team. (xii) When the Referee deems the play has been stopped, even if he had not physically had the opportunity to stop play by blowing his whistle. The answer to your question John is clearly found in rule 78.5. Putting aside any minor embarrassment a referee might feel for not blowing his whistle at the appropriate time, no goal can result on a delayed penalty or a delayed off-side call (even after the attacking team has tagged up at the blue line) unless the non-offending team shoots the puck into their own goal. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Natrag na “Zloupotrebe donacija”

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Google [Bot] i 2 gosta.